• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

How do we who don't have a analyzer know if everything is okay or not? Is it easy to feel in the sound?
Is your Shanti new? is there a control of each individual device before its release?

While an spectrum analyzer would be ideal, a listening test using another PS might be worthwhile.

I was curious if I could tell the difference between a SMPS and the Shanti when I received it a while back. With no music being played on my RPi/DAC hat combo at normal listening volumes, I can here the clicking/oscillation generated by my standard SMPS. When I switch it to the Shanti power supply, those distortions are no longer present and the background noise is non existent to me.
I used a decent headset when making the comparison.

Rev Dac has USB input (works with RPI/linux and Windows) and RCA output

With regards to sound quality , I think its better than Katana 2x PSU with SQ stage

We tested Rev , against many DACs (topping smsl) and we made sure it sounds better (to our ears)

I will leave the review of the sound to better qualified people (our customers and some reviewers )

As you know from the past , we strive to bring hi quality products with a good price (not yet determined but in line with BOM)

I am confused. Any regular type A to micro usb will work?
Thanks
Antônio

Of course. The discussion was about combining one USB cable from PC, to usb-a for data as well as another end of the cable going to power. So one cable from PC, to USB+power at once, no need for PSU.

If you use USB data and an external charger/wall wart, you don't need this cable.

Just an update.

I am presently in confinement , still working part time from home. India manufacturing is also shut down until March 31- April 6

We are shipping still (but with a few days of delay) from both India and EU. Shipping dept is using gloves and washing the hands once a hour (yes after removing the gloves :)

Rev dac is being delayed until we can test the unit. We have some in stock but we are waiting for the test team to come back to work

Hope you can understand the situation.

We are shipping still (but with a few days of delay) from both India and EU. Shipping dept is using gloves and washing the hands once a hour (yes after removing the gloves :)

Rev dac is being delayed until we can test the unit. We have some in stock but we are waiting for the test team to come back to work

Hope you can understand the situation.

Good to hear :)

Very understandable. Good luck, and stay safe all.