• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

We will post soon the dimensions but roughly it fallows the USbridge Sig PCB 150x120mm

I think the height is around 60mm

ALu cases will start selling soon , please allow until next week to have them on website

USB adaptor cable is only required if you have your own PSU and it lacks USB type C. Both Shanti and ALLO SMPS 5V will work with Usbridge Sig

Cases of USbidge Sig and Revolution Dac are similar but not exactly equal

Wifi dongle , we will update next week , but yes any dongle will work (if its supported in the OS)

Until now that is! I only had a brief listen via the USB on the Pi under the Katana (to see how the software would work mainly) before dismantling that stack, so I don't have a direct comparison, but the USBridge is the first time I have not felt that USB was a compromise when listening.

Thank you for sharing your listening impressions via USB:)

BTW, did you compare MoOde to other software?

Matt

eMMC has less issues with data being corrupted

Shipping from India is a mit more expensive , please note that in a few weeks our reseller network should start having it in stock (much cheaper shipping)

Shanti and USbridge earth connection cable...any . I use an old power cord (that I cut myself) even speaker cable will work.

eMMC has less issues with data being corrupted

Shipping from India is a mit more expensive , please note that in a few weeks our reseller network should start having it in stock (much cheaper shipping)

Shanti and USbridge earth connection cable...any . I use an old power cord (that I cut myself) even speaker cable will work.

Now I'm completely confused. I thought you are shopping to Europe from Europe?!

Why are you then adding lots of taxes for European customers? If you are anyways shipping from India?

Shipping to Canada

Shipping from India is a mit more expensive , please note that in a few weeks our reseller network should start having it in stock (much cheaper shipping).

I need the Alu case for USB Sig + DigiOne Sig.

For shipping to Toronto, how long should I wait and from which seller should I buy from for reasonable shipping? I'm not in a hurry.

Or do I just buy from allo.com now?

Look at the site...
If you are from Europe there is a different order page.

Ordering worldwide means shipment from India.

Yeah I know. I purchased from the EU page where it says "Items Shipped From EU
No Extra Fees For You" and I was charged 30/40$ for European shipping. Which is quite a lot.

Now I was told that the USBridge Sig is shipped from India. So I see no reason why I should paid the >25% more for European shipping.

No Extra Fees For You" and I was charged 30/40$ for European shipping. Which is quite a lot.

Now I was told that the USBridge Sig is shipped from India. So I see no reason why I should paid the >25% more for European shipping.

What about cdsgames' messages below was unclear, @hoqpus? $30-$40 is what it costs to ships from India (there are no fees being charged to you - this is just what FedEx charges). EU shipping will start next week, and shipping will be lower. But you will pay the higher item cost that has your fees included. There's no free lunch! :)

EU shipping will start early next week/

Hi Hoqpus

we have no control over courrier charges. If you did order from EU side , we will ship from EU . I am not quite sure where you are located in EU but we have a list with zones from EU and some are quite more expensive than others

Did you order a Shanti as well ? (that adds quite some weight almost 4Kgs)

Yes I although ordered Shanti.

Thanks for the explanation!

It was important to me that it's shipped from Europe. Otherwise the ~25% higher price would not have been justified.

And to sum up... Shipping is 30-40$ even for Europe due to weight, etc..

Retailers might have cheaper shipping costs but might although have higher product prices.

Can anyone tell me if Katana will fit direct to USBridge or does it need an extender on the GPIO first? I am not asking if the connections will work but physically if there is space. It looks like the components on the underside of Katana will/might touch components on USBridge. With Isolator there it is fine but that has a flat underside.