• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Nigel Wright's Vendor Thread

Mid July update is out now.
Added Control - R track function to align tracks to "off grid" SMD pins on components. This makes for a much better layout.

I have further improved things by adding a control b function which draws a track segment back to a component pin "off grid", you can then press control R which draws a right angled track to the next pin "off grid"
Everything is nice lined up now.
Just in time for August 2019 update download and CDROM.
Murton-Pike Systems PCBCAD51 pcb design software - Murton-Pike Systems PCBCAD51 PCBCAD PCB CAD printed circuit design software.

Another addition to the August update.
Previously in the schematic if components was deleted the lines to it would be redirected to (0,0).

I have also fixed that in pcb entry too.
Note SMD pin align function keys are Control B to route backwards to previous pin and Control F to route forwards to next pin.
I have also added an "undo" function. It has upto 3 levels. Press control z to go back one step.

August update on the website now and also available for same price on ebay.
Look up PCBCAD51 and PCBCAD360.

Murton-Pike Systems PCBCAD51 pcb design software - Murton-Pike Systems PCBCAD51 PCBCAD PCB CAD printed circuit design software.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
I have added undo/redo to edit schematic and pcb definitions.
I reworked gerber translator and viewer to use JLCPCB file extensions for files.
Added a fast forward annotation function to PCB entry.
November update out now.

Latest USB scope project using 300MHZ atsame processor using PCBCAD720.
ATSAME1.jpg