• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Gold mine of DI¥ audio tubes schematics from Japan

Yes it is , and is also very unique PI with that 220R in parallel with 330uF electrolytic cap .
All the best !

Thank you for this unique find. Some food for thought there, or at least an excuse for some head scratching. The line stage is not less interesting. The MC step-up... add an unnecessary cap just to have combination bias? When other tubes in other designs happily work with zero bias?

These guys were either a bunch of old geezers stubbornly sticking to their ways or knew the exact sonic effect of all this weirdness and liked it.

Reactions: 1 user
@ Gilles and Diyers

Yes ! Wish you a good time on the electronic workbench and listening great music sound !
This interesting precious Diy documentation are on line today but who knows if still available tomorrow ?
Better quickly download articles and save your copy for the backup
..and share with hobby amateurs in the future ;)
My gratitude and thanks to Old Radio Boy San Diyer hero from Japan
どうもありがとうございます
Domo arigato gozaimasu
Have a nice Sunday
:yikes:

Noticed today while searching and downloading some 300b push pull amps, even trough computer, some links not open, and ask to send a request via gmail account in order to open the links.

Till now I not received any reply on my email about the links requested..

It would be very nice if we revive this thread and everyone make a communal effort to download all schematics published till now, and organize everything here accordingly to circuit topology, applications and tubes used.

I think the publisher of the MJ magazine, Seibundo Shinkosha claimed to stop distributing them for the copyrights, although the owner do not reveal anything. However, indexes are still useful for Japanese people.
At least you can read Radio technology articles.

Dear DIYAudio reader...

I'm sorry about my unclear and uncomplete quoted post above that I didn't intend to post.

I think it happened because my handphone (Mi 5A) always showing late response (something like freezing display) when I'm browsing this mighty thread. When I waited until I think it could be scrolled by my finger, but for some time still, the display didn't response, stay in freeze. And after the freeze over the touch screen performed the scrolled response and accidentally click the button that past during that scroll...

I tried to delate the unintended reply by deleting the quoted post, but it appeared my action didn't perform well and did this mistake.

I apologize to Sound Happy, ChrisABC, and Userguide and DIYAudio member and moderator team for my mistake.
I'll try to be more patient and slower my response on this phone when I'm browsing DIYAudio Site on the next time.

Thank you,
Salim