20 Years of fanatic fab-u-tasticness!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My favourite thing about diyaudio.com is the backup they do at 6 AM every morning, At least how it works in the UK.

Hilarious Images during the minute backup. How do you get away with it? :D

People think I make stuff up. I don't.

Here is the smoking gun that proves diyaudio.com is severely humurous. Took it today at 6 AM.

Gotcha! :D

Attachments

• DIY I gotcha at 6 AM.jpg
    DIY I gotcha at 6 AM.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 136
Okay guys!
I'm up for a meeting!

I'll host a zoom meeting and post a link if there's anyone brave enough to join.

Just thought I'd see if anyone want's top join me for a chat.
I'll be having a drink and listen to a couple good tunes, anyone is welcome to join, keeping it friendly and casual. :)

Anyone make some random noise and I'll get it up and running shortly.

Last edited:
Anyways, I'll just post a link up here and have it in the background for a little while.
If anyone feels like clicking the link that's just good, if there's no response I'll shut it down after a while.

Remember, this is very casual, if you feel like saying hi and have a coffee or other choice of beverage that's perfect.

KaffiMann is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: KaffiMann's Zoom Meeting
Time: Feb 20, 2021 03:15 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join Zoom Meeting
Launch Meeting - Zoom

Meeting ID: 885 7494 1705

I'll be sure to give a fair warning next time :D
Just been a bit hectic and slightly unpredictable here for the past few weeks.

Captain Grog and I had a very nice chat about tubes, fullrangers and various projects, as well as life in general, butterflies, coffee and beer.

Thinking it can be nice to see people a bit and have a cup of coffee or whatever else, so I'm going to continue trying to do these things at half-regular intervals.
It doesn't matter to me if there's few people or many, so far someone always seem to show up, and it's quite nice.

Good people seem to frequent this forum for some reason. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.