Attachments

• Capturedr.JPG
    Capturedr.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2020
Heist Movie - The Italian Job (2003)

After pulling off a heist, the bandits discuss how they will spend their new found wealth.

The geeky Lyle (creator of Napster in the movie) likes to keep it simple and has imagination and good taste.

Th villain douchebag Steve has no imagination of his own and copies other people's ideas.

Left Ear: So come on, gentlemen, shopping list. Who's doing what? Spare no dirty details.
John: Come on, guys. Take a lesson from an old man. Don't spend it. Invest.
Left Ear: In what?
John: In gold.
Left Ear: What are you getting, Rob?
Handsome Rob: Ah, I don't know. There's a lot of things you can get with a lot of money. You know, I'm just thinking about naked girls in leather seats.
Left Ear: Obviously. See?
Handsome Rob: Suppose I'll get the Aston-Martin Vanquish. There's not a lot a girl won't do in the passenger seat of one of those things.
Lyle: I'm gonna get a NAD T-770 digital decoder with a seventy-watt amp and and Burr Brown DAC's.
Left Ear: [at a loss] Yeah...
Lyle: It's a big stereo. Speakers so loud, they blow women's clothes off.
Handsome Rob: Now you're talking!
Left Ear: Thirty-five million dollars, you can't get more creative than that, man? I'm going to Andalusia. The south of Spain. Right over there. [points] Get me a big house, get me a library full of first editions, get a room for my shoes... What about you, Steve?
Steve Bendel: I don't know. I haven't decided yet.
Left Ear: You haven't decided yet? Come on, man. Is it the mountain air? Just —
Steve: I liked what you said. I'll take one of each of yours.
Left Ear: [Laughs] Well here's to two of everything for Steve!
After Steve eventually turns on the bandits, Steve's place is filmed and lo and behold he has the same stereo system as Lyle.

YARN | That'''s my NAD T770. That'''s... | The Italian Job (2003) | Video clips by quotes | a29512f4 | 紗

Martin Logan speakers also makes an appearance:

Kelly Brook Scene with Seth Green from the movie The Italian Job (2003) - YouTube

Last edited: