Movies or TV Shows Where Audiophile Equipment Are Seen

Clockwork Orange - Mitchell Transciptor
Can't see enough of that venerable British design classic - the JA Michell Transcriptor Hydraulic Reference turntable!

Attachments

• ACO 1971.jpg
    ACO 1971.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 284
  • Transcriptor.jpg
    Transcriptor.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 271
Can't see enough of that venerable British design classic - the JA Michell Transcriptor Hydraulic Reference turntable!

One of the things that vanished when the web became nothing but social media was a fan site that tracked all the Kubrick object placements and hidden self references. CO was particularly full of them, there is the record shop scene where Kubrick pulls a Hitchcock and appears holding a copy of Missa Luba from IF...., Kubrick was quoted as saying that Malcolm was the only person to play Mick after he saw him in that film.

Bosch - Amazon tv series, has a McIntosh tube amp and some interesting looking speakers.

Not sure anything was connected or situated in a way that a serious listener would want.

I finally noticed the speakers last night, they are are Walsh-driver Ohm's, a smaller version than the F. I don't know them well enough to ID them exactly.

I wonder if that McIntosh (a 240 IIRC) would have enough power to do justice to the Ohm's? IIRC they needed a lot of power.