The most beautiful woman in the world

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Traditional Catalunya Woman

Attachments

• 00FEFEDC-2395-4435-AA8E-6DEC9CB28B02.JPG
    00FEFEDC-2395-4435-AA8E-6DEC9CB28B02.JPG
    569 KB · Views: 476
It’s a good thing then that all you boyz ogling this anachronistic thread are all so good looking .... ha ha ha ha !

Surely its the job of a woman to look attractive to attract a good mate so she can have lots of good looking and strong babies?

From a 60 year old man's point of view 55 onwards is a bad time for most women trying to look good. Dating is a pretty scary experience at 60 !

with your approach to the ‘purpose’ of women, good luck finding a date....

I rarely fancy anyone my age.
I also spend a great deal of time doing hobbies etc.
So, would waste neither my time or hers dating etc.
Women tend to need a lot of attention and I don't feel my purpose on earth is to spend 100% of my time entertaining a woman.
Your welcome to my share of women.

ha ha funny, there are women looking for someone to spend time together, talk , laugh , walk and even share hobbies and passions, at this age , 50+ , no woman is not going to ask for "100% of my time "entertaining her, they been there already. Even at this age is not late to try to enjoy your life next to a new female companion. All women are beautiful,but some of them are more beautiful !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.