Help me choose a woman that my speakers will approve of.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I sacked my wife about 13 years ago.
I simply couldn't affords her financially or emotionally.
She thought it was ok to date other men despite being married !

Life is considerably less hassle without her and my money is all spent on me now.
After splitting with her I went from having nothing to owning my own house, car and having plenty of money in the bank.
Loneliness rarely bothers me but its better than having to put up with a demanding woman.
My living room is now full of audio and disco gear.
I do what I want when I want.
Women are grossly over rated.

Life is considerably less hassle without her and my money is all spent on me now.
After splitting with her I went from having nothing to owning my own house, car and having plenty of money in the bank.
Loneliness rarely bothers me but its better than having to put up with a demanding woman.

Yeah, there are many women like that...they are pain in the a$$, No matter what you do they are always complaining about something. But there are good ones too, and those good ones (most of them taken) are very difficult to find. But if you find the right one...you better stick to her!. I had the chance to married a good one, but I was so stupid and I led her go:eek:

I love women. I do prefer bipolar ones over omnidirectional however, given the choice.

Last edited:
There is a possibility your loudspeakers will like this one

Attachments

• speaker girl.jpg
    speaker girl.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 96
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.