Help me choose a woman that my speakers will approve of.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My speakers tolerate my wife sharing their space, but they're none too happy having to cohabitate, sometimes. I guess they feel that since they are many and she is one, and they tend to be bigger than her, she's just a nuisance, but I try to explain to them that she's the reason I'm at home loving them, not out enjoying my life.

My speakers tolerate my wife sharing their space, but they're none too happy having to cohabitate, sometimes. I guess they feel that since they are many and she is one, and they tend to be bigger than her, she's just a nuisance, but I try to explain to them that she's the reason I'm at home loving them, not out enjoying my life.

Ahhh.... Love it! A truly cerebral smartas, I would fold but I don't have enough synss.

I changed my wife out for a snake oil model and my speakers from two rooms over in the kitchen asked what I had done. "She sounds so much better now!"
Speakers are a much better judge of women. Right away, they can detect if they have been reconed or original, men simply can not or dont really care. I always trust my speakers judgment, not that pandering to them makes them have more output.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.