• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mark Johnson's H9KPXG LV On-Off Switch / Soft Start PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Folks:

The H9KPXG circuit boards arrived today, several days earlier than expected. They look great! I ended up ordering more than originally planned, allowing me to lower the price per board to $2.50 (US). Unfortunately, USPS mailing costs are a little higher than I first thought, offsetting the savings unless you buy more than one or two boards (in fact, the cost by padded mailer increases by almost a dollar if you buy more than 3 boards). The padded mailers I purchased can hold up to 6 boards; if you want more than 6, I'll ship them to you in a USPS Priority Mail box.

Shipments by padded mailer are uninsured and not tracked, and I take no responsibility for shipments by mailer. Shipments by Priority Mail are insured and trackable. If you want fewer than 7 boards and want to upgrade to Priority Mail, add $4.00 to the applicable padded mailer price listed below.

1 PCB - padded mailer - $7.45
2 PCBs - padded mailer - $10.00
3 PCBs - padded mailer - $12.60
4 PCBs - padded mailer - $16.00
5 PCBs - padded mailer - $18.60
6 PCBs - padded mailer - $21.15
7 PCBs - Priority Mail - $27.00
8 PCBs - Priority Mail - $29.50
9 PCBs - Priority Mail - $32.05
10 PCBs - Priority Mail - $34.65

PM me if your address is in Canada or Mexico; I'm happy to work with you to address any concerns about mailing costs, insurance and traceability.

Payment will be via PayPal. PayPal fees are included in the prices above. PM me and I'll send you an invoice.

Regards,
Scott

Attachments

• H9KPXG Circuit Boards (box).JPG
    H9KPXG Circuit Boards (box).JPG
    865.9 KB · Views: 175
  • H9KPXG Circuit Boards (front and back).JPG
    H9KPXG Circuit Boards (front and back).JPG
    614.2 KB · Views: 189
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Remote controls! Air conditioning! Color televisions! And now, tracking numbers with first class mail!

You kids with your modern conveniences. I've been to the post office and now stand corrected: while insurance is only available at an extra charge, tracking is included with the padded mailers.

Regards.

Last edited:
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Folks:

...and they were gone! Major kudos to Mark Johnson: three days to sell out nearly 100 boards. Five boards have been reserved for NightRider0614 and four boards for flamethrower1, with the caveat that payment for them must be received by Friday. That leaves three H9KPXG boards left.

Someone must want them. If so, PM me.

Regards,
Scott

Joined 2004
Paid Member
And now they're all gone for good.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this little group buy. I would encourage others to test the group buy waters; I expended very little effort selling these boards (other than a few daily walks to the post office, which was good for me) and in retrospect I should have purchased even more.

Regards!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.