• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS a LynxTWO-A model PCI Sound card

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
LynxTWO-A model, with four analog inputs and outputs with all of the breakout cables
This is a used full-size PCI sound card .
Lynx Two 24-bit/192kHz Multi-channel Audio Interface
A model also provide comprehensive digital I/O facilities: a single digital in and out in either AES-EBU or S/PDIF format.
All the analogue I/O emerges from an L2Audio 25-way D-type connector, which interfaces with a 1.8-metre-long multiway cable a full 14mm thick, terminating in eight XLR plugs and sockets

The Price for the used LynxTWO A Model with the breakout cables $450.00 Plus Shipping
Lowered Price $300.00 Plus Shipping

Last edited:
Photo 1.jpg

Photo 2.jpg

Photo 3.jpg
Photos of Lynx TWO, A Model
How did it sound ? Neutral, I guess but I have not had it in a PC for 5 years.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.