• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Definitive-technology 5.25" Cast-Frame Woofers, PE 299-706

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
(no longer available)... Definitive-technology 5.25" Cast-Frame Woofers, PE 299-706

Definitive-Technology 5-1/4" magnesium cast-frame woofers, PE part # 299-706, marking on the back of the woofer is 1144A100. These were from PE Def-Tech factory buyout, T/S data and graph can be found on parts-express web site.
5-1/4" Cast Frame Woofer

5 of these woofers are available, four are new still in PE packaging; one is used (wires soldered to terminal tabs, a little dusty. It was used in testing only, never installed in a enclosure).

Also included are four 1-3/8" ID adjustable port-tubes, PE part #260-388
Parts Express Speaker Cabinet Port Tube 1-3/8" ID Adjustable

$50 shipped in the US, including everything (5 woofers plus 4 port-tubes). payment by paypal, I will cover the paypal fee.

No Longer Available.... (I have just realized how expensive the shipping is now-a-days, doesn't really make sense to ship these out. I will just donate them to the local Maker / Creater Space)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.