• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio Nirvana Super 12" full range in open baffle - 95db 8 ohms

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audio Nirvana Super 12" full range speakers for sale. $350 obo.

I have placed these drivers in an open baffle design. These are high sensitivity, 95dB/W, and impedance friendly, 8 ohms, drivers ideal for low power tube amps.
I didn't use them much, about 300 hours.
The cabinets are made of birch plywood. All edges have been routed using a 1/4" round bit. I used high quality single crystal solid core coper wire and heavy duty binding posts for the terminals. I have not finished the wood, only sanded.
Due to their size and lack of packaging material, they are available for local pick-up only. I'm in Northern NJ, Montclair area. less then 15 miles west of NYC.

PS: I might consider selling the drivers only and recycle the wood into another project, in which case I could ship the drivers. I have the original boxes.

Attachments

• img_0357_2.jpg
    img_0357_2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 779
Re: Baffles

pboser said:
Are you keeping/recycling the baffles? If not, I might be interested - I'm in NJ, so shipping wouldn't be an issue.
Thanks,
Pete

I was going to recycle them, but I can sell them for the wood and screws and some sweat.
The cut out hole is 11". I'll remove all hardware (if I can) and recycle into the new cabinet unless you need that too in which case I'll add to the total.
Let me know...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.