The Signal Transfer Company

Hello Everyone.

I now have possession of at least some of the Signal Transfer PCB stock, and I am going to do my utmost to fulfil outstanding orders and sort things out. I began mailing PCBs this afternoon. I have in stock:

ST part num
Trimodal power amp PCB002
Load Invariant amp PCB004
RIAA preamp unbal out PCB006
RIAA preamp bal out PCB007
Protection card PCB008
Compact Class-B amp PCB009
Low noise balanced input PCB0012
Power amp PSU PCB0014
Devinyliser PCB0015

with accompanying construction notes.

The prices are still as on the website. I plan to absorb the post & packing charges in the UK, as some compensation for the inconvenience you have suffered, but may need to charge for big orders to foreign countries

I will do my best to send out any order within 24 hours, subject to post offices being closed on Sunday. Just email me at the address on the front page of my website.

I do not currently use paypal, but payment can be transferred directly to my bank account. That is tried & working.

There is little more I can do but say how sorry I am this has all happened. For your information Gareth Connor is utterly ignoring all my attempts to communicate with him by any means. This is someone who was my good friend and co-worker for decades. The only explanation is that there are medical reasons, and I don't mean physical ones.

DO NOT send Gareth Connor any money by any means. I have no way to recover it. I will be updating the website in the next day or two to reflect the new situation.

I would be glad if you could spread this information as widely as possible.

Hello everybody

In the course of sending my first ever PM on this forum, I discovered a list of messages going back some time. Please don't think I have been ignoring you; the setup here gave me no clue that such messages existed.

I will be working backwards time-wise through these messages and will answer them as fast as I can, though I appreciate that some answers may be of limited relevance at this point.

This will take me some time. If you have an urgent enquiry please let me know.

The situation is that I have some of the ST stock and I am fulfilling existing orders as fast as I can.

I do do have control of the website and I going to update it very soon to reflect the new situation. I disabled it yesterday so no-one sends any more money to Gareth, as I have no way to recover it.

I have no control at all over what (if anything) is happening in Mytholmroyd, and Gareth ignores all my attempts to contact him.

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
PM options

...the setup here gave me no clue that such messages existed.....

As mentioned in PM but for lurkers and other interested parties:

AFAIK the default is PM Enabled and PM Notification (via eMail) Enabled.

However there are options to limit these actions.

And very long-time members like Self and myself have been through forum upgrades and maybe snit-storms where these options may have been set off their defaults.

The settings:

To get PM notifications:
- User Control Panel
- Settings & Options
- Messaging & Notification
- Private Messaging
-- [X]Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages

Another possible block on PM notification: Your email setup considers DIYAudio email to be "spam".

I am ambivalent about letting DIYA "spam" me about PMs. Most are not as urgent as they think. They can wait until I visit again.

While IN the forums, there is an indication but it is very small. Like this:

Attachments

• DIYA-PM-count.gif
    DIYA-PM-count.gif
    40.8 KB · Views: 287
Doug, hope I'm not sounding provocative but do you have the IPR and gerber files for the PCBs so you can get more manufactured (if you chose to)? I ask because if it's a case of once the stock you have is gone there isn't any more then doesn't that put Signal Transfer back to the same situation?