• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Resistor set for Daniel's F5 PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I am hoping there is someone out there like me who always buys 2-3x the amount of resistors required for a project just in case. I am about to start ordering from Digikey all of the resistors required for the F5 boards (P. Daniel's) but tought I would check here first to see if anyone bought extras and had them laying around. I bought all of the JFETs and MOSFETs from Spencer and I still need the ZTX450/550 transistors and thermistors too. Anyone who has this stuff willing to sell please let me know, I will start ordering parts in a week or so.

Oh yeah, I need the power transformer too. I am building it a stereo build so will need one rated at 500-600va 18-0-18v. Was gonna get that from Antek but again, if you have one and are willing to part drop me an email.

Thanks!
Jeff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.