The simplistic Salas low voltage shunt regulator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The Salas low shunt is very wonderful. I use for DAC , It is ver good!
you can see in board
! thank Salas!

Attachments

• Salas-Shunt-low-T.jpg
    Salas-Shunt-low-T.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 1,992
  • Salas-low-B.jpg
    Salas-low-B.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 1,824
Quanghao, how can you produce professional looking pcbs quicker than we can even think about? :D
Do you work in a pcb factory?
No! Im design, I'm just a diy, I do Board for me and for my friend use.

Can we send you some drawings and have them produced as samples?
Ok! I can help you!

if you sent me you file, I think, It is standard after a week production is completed.
You can sent for me by e-mail: mythuat818 @ gmail . com Or
quanghao168 @ yahoo . com . vn
Thank

Salas

Instead of searching for (unobtainablum) parts like 9,4 or 9,5 2w resistors, I was wondering if I could change the leds.

Can I use low current leds like : ROHM|SLR-342YC3F|LED, 3.1MM, YELLOW | Farnell Portugal

Does the current spec matter ?

Can I determine Vdrop from the led spec ?

Regards

Ricardo

I think the model numbers in the schematic are there simply because those are the only models available... There is no need for exotic LEDs.

Here are some models. I don't know how good they are.

.MODEL LED_RED D (IS=93.2P RS=42M N=3.73 BV=4 IBV=10U CJO=2.97P VJ=.75 M=.333 TT=4.32U type=LED)
.MODEL LED D (IS=93.1P RS=42M N=4.61 BV=4 IBV=10U CJO=2.97P VJ=.75 M=.333 TT=4.32U type=LED)
.MODEL LED_Blue D (IS=93.1P RS=42M N=7.47 BV=5 IBV=30U CJO=2.97P VJ=.75 M=.333 TT=4.32U type=LED)

- keantoken

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.