Martin Logan ReQuest query

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a ML ReQuest crossover which allegedly was hit by lightning. A lot of semis on the high voltage sensing board were destroyed. I have replaced these but the board still does not work. It powers up the HT for a while at startup and then cuts off. Feeding signal does not retrigger it like it should. The board is shown only as a block in the crossover schematic. Does anyone have a schematic?. ML tech support is a dead letter box.
Cheers
Mike

Can you post a pic of the board?
Based on the ML museum timeline, it is likely one of the MLPS10x series of boards.
If so, circuit should be very similar to attached.

NOTE: If your Request is an import from a country with 60Hz mains, you may need to bypass the frequency sense portion of the circuit. See post here: ML Aerius import from USA

Attachments

• SL3_Bias_schematic.png
    SL3_Bias_schematic.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Can you post a pic of the board?
Based on the ML museum timeline, it is likely one of the MLPS10x series of boards.
If so, circuit should be very similar to attached.

NOTE: If your Request is an import from a country with 60Hz mains, you may need to bypass the frequency sense portion of the circuit.
Thanks so much - this contained everything I needed to get things ticking again.
Yeee-hah!
Cheers
M

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.