Pass aleph 5 amplifier

My speakers are kef c80 3 way 4ohm speakers room size is 24ft by 12ft.
My amplifier at moment is a musical fidelity m3i which I will use as a pre amp.
The most I have this amp turned up is about half way it is 120w a channel into 4ohm.
I will probably buy my transformers from a company near me called airlink transformers.
I used them in my krell they was dead quite good price £65 each + vat postage for 500va transformers.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
it would be nice that you measure what Dennis proposed, then you'll know more

we can help with existing amp pcbs if you obtain particular schematic and post here, so we can speak in specific terms

if not, it's better to change project, based on proven and help-able platform, in case you have problems

so, only when you firmly know which project is next step, buy proper xformers

Thanks for all your help advice but I have now got amplifier working.
Incase anyone else gets similar proprblem it turned out to be IRF9610 the single one by itself next to D1 diode.
It didn't go short or open circuit.
When testing with meter set to diode between drain and source I got no reading one direction and a reading in other cant remember what it was but that wasnt the problem.
The problem was when I tried charging it through Gate it wouldn't charge tested a new transistor to make sure I was doing it correctly and it worked.
Changes these transistors & get 0.05v dc right channel and 0.04v the left channel.