DIY Sony VFET lottery discussion

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
My Scourge kit seems to be missing a pair of 220 kOhm resistors. I have spares from my own stash, so I’m still good to go. Just wanted to bring this up as a possible issue for the early kits that are going out.

After triple checking (parts lost behind other parts, wedged in cardboard flaps, fallen off or behind the desk, etc), even if you do swap in your own substitutions, please do report this to the helpdesk so we can log this. We keep detailed records on any products with reported missing parts. It's important we provide accurate feedback to our production partners so they can address any QC issues. Your feedback will help us improve kits for future builders.

Dear All,

I have this AMP but I have no use for it. I am wishing to sell it at the same price I bought. I spent 570 euros (Shipment and taxes to Europe included). If somebody in Europe is interested, can contact me by PM.
Dear All,

It's sold. I apologize if I did not reply personally to all the PM, but I started negotiating with people following the order of arrival of their requests. I hope the amp will be happy sounding in his new home in Poland.

Regards,

Davide