Ultimate 4U 500mm Chassis - Who is interested?

Base Plate Option

• Standard Aluminium 3mm or 4mm

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Aluminium + Custom Perforated Steel Base Plate 470mm to 480mm

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4U x 500mm Toxic Masculinity Chassis

x10 310 Euro
x25 250 Euro
X40 235 Euro

Blk Dynamite x 2
Savu x 2
Mr Dewk x 2
Pico x 1 (maybe 2 if required to get to 25)
Gary S x 1 (maybe 3 if price is reduced further)
pwagner x 2 (maybe 3 if price is reduced further)
Hey Bill x 1 (maybe 2 if required to get to 25)
Super_BQ x 1 (maybe 2 if required to get to 25)
Mirio x 1 (maybe 2 if required to get to 25)
Ozorfis x 1 (maybe 2 if required to get to 25)
TungstenAudio x 1 (maybe 2 if required to get to 25)
ItsAllInMyHead x 1 (maybe 2 if required to get to 25)
Gnub x 1
Subbu k x 1
hifibluedevil x 1
BrianGasberg x 1
Gerald1951 x1
Cakyol x 1
vvs07 x 1
6L6 x 1
Theodosis O. x 1
Dennis Hui x 1
Kasey197 x 1
Sampsonite x 1
Argos x 1
wg45 x 1
dantwomey x 1
32y0 x 1
Kbergsson x 1
Analogdiy x 1
ggetzoff x 1

One other question Gianluca, I looked on the order page to see what shipping is to Oz and can see that when I added a complete kit chassis to the cart, so that worked and indeed is cheaper than Fedex. The question now is, the price showing for the chassis is 250 euro, how are you going to apply the 40 off price of 235 euro?

Gianluca,
I am on the list for 2, maybe 3. Based on the reduced pricing, I plan to order 3 (complete kits). However, I am unclear as to whether the extra unit would push this over the weight limits for shipping and import duties (US). Can you advise whether this can be done in one transaction or should it be split into multiples? Obviously, I like to keep fees at a minimum.
Thanks,
Peter

Last edited:
One other question Gianluca, I looked on the order page to see what shipping is to Oz and can see that when I added a complete kit chassis to the cart, so that worked and indeed is cheaper than Fedex. The question now is, the price showing for the chassis is 250 euro, how are you going to apply the 40 off price of 235 euro?

The "Full Kit" product already includes the baseplate and the handles.To sum it up:

- Chassis 235 Euro
- Handles 6 Euro
- Baseplate 9 Euro

By buying this bundle you pay the handles 6 instead of 6,10 and the baseplate 9 instead of 15. These are the prices for 40 units

Gianluca,
I am on the list for 2, maybe 3. Based on the reduced pricing, I plan to order 3 (complete kits). However, I am unclear as to whether the extra unit would push this over the weight limits for shipping and import duties (US). Can you advise whether this can be done in one transaction or should it be split into multiples? Obviously, I like to keep fees at a minimum.
Thanks,
Peter

Everything is going to be shipped together. 3 chassis would be 750 EUR which according to today's change is about 910 USD + shipping charges which I am pretty sure are going to be over 100 EUR pushing the whole order over 1000 USD.
Unless you really need 3, I would suggest you to stick with two so you don't risk going over 1000 USD.

Otherwise you can order 2 + 1 but in that case you are going to pay for shipping charges twice.

Hi Gianluca,

What the difference between "Chassis Only" vs "Complete Kit"? Does the
former include the case with handles while the latter include also the base plate?

Also, can additional base plates be ordered?

Thanks,
Denni

"Chassis only" comes with the chassis and handles since the rear panel has been drilled to mount them.
"Complete kit" comes with the chassis, baseplate and handles.

If you are referring to the 500mm deep base you can find it here Base per Dissipante 500mm

Original 25x Pricing

Chassis: 250 Euro
Handles: 6 Euro
Internal Perforated Steel Base Plate: 18 Euro

Total: 274 Euro + Shipping

40x Pricing

Chassis: 235 Euro
Handles: 6 Euro
Internal Perforated Steel Base Plate: 9 Euro

Total: 250 Euro + Shipping

At a bare minimum a chassis and handles should be purchased together as the back panel is drilled to install the handles.

Last edited:
Gianluca said in a previous post, the GB will be open in January, he has loaded the page, so you can see options and shipping costs. I am sure he will let us know here in this thread when you can order.

I missed those posts of yours pico.

This is correct. I still need to iron out some details once our office opens again.

I'll let you know when you can start placing your orders