F6 question re JFET qty

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Trying to confirm how many JFETS I need for a stereo F6 kit-

Is it a matched quad of LSJ74/LSK170 ±0.1mA Matched Quad (Grade B) for $39- does this line item provide 2 of the LSJ74 and 2 of the LSK170 and am I going to use one of each per channel (2 on each board) for a stereo amp?

Getting ready to order and wait until they're in stock again in January and don't want to order wrong. Theres also an Octet option for $89 so I'm double checking.

thanks !

Last edited:
Transistors for F6

Am I right in that in addition to the set of four JFET's you also need the backordered transistors for a stereo F6 amp kit?

these?- if so, are there other sources for these or should I just wait for them to be back in stock ?

these are the ones I'm asking about - thanks

Included in this kit are the semiconductors needed to complete an F-6 amplifier, with the exception of the input JFETs, which can be sourced separately through the store. MOSFETs were matched in accordance with standard operating conditions. This is enough transistors for 2 channels (one stereo amplifier).

4 - IRFP240

4 - 5.1V Zeners

Please note: the numbers on the MOSFETs are ID numbers only, and are not related to their measurements nor their matching.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.