Attention Mr Pass, Attention Mr Pass

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear Sir
You seem to be able to work magic with the good old IRFP240, however I have a stack of lateral mosfets laying around and I would love to see what type of circuit you might come up with to implement these.
It's worth 2 bottles of your favourite wine delivered to your door if that helps to inspire you. ;)

2 bottles just to take a look at title of thread

later .......... count on few crates of wine , considering his own feel for urge

:clown:

btw. isn't there already enough Papamps , adequate for lat's ?

many of them already tried in same manner .........

Yes I have tried them in some of his designs with pleasing results. I'm just curious to see how he would implement them in his own unique Zen manner utilising the best characteristics of the Lateral.
Sometimes it takes "LATERAL" thinking (pun intended).
:p

really
that's cool
you should post your result/amp there ;)

Yeah. I have a whole heap of point to point monstrosities in my garage still waiting on the case work to be complete.
I have found the Laterals work very nicely with each device biased around 250 to 500mA, but I have no idea what I am doing I just use the suck and see approach to amp building.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.