Pass Labs goes out on the town

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
GRollins said:
His insurance company has me in a Dodge Magnum rental this time--what a monster-mobile!

So much for feeling sorry for you !!

I'd like to view radicalism as swinging in line with economic waves, overall progress is possible.
My Lennon spectacles i traded for contacts some 25 years ago, that does not imply my eyesight on vital issues has deteriorated.
We see the Arkansas Robb Knights here too, better not discuss Guantanamo on an audio forum.
I still remember the LA horror, overhere radical movements as the French FN, our own Centrum Party, i originate from Belgium and they know how to have a rascist ball there too.
A couple of years ago a radical politician here got shot, just before he had the chance to run for government.
I prefer to have an optimistic look.

Those who think I exagerate about conditions herabouts are advised to check out www.cnn.com.
Look for the story about cross burnings.
It's going to get much worse before it gets better.

Grey

EDIT: Incidentally, I hate the Magnum. You can't see out of the damned thing in any direction. You have to lean forward until your chin touches the steering wheel to see whether the stoplight has changed. Kinda interferes with your cool posture to be caught doing such a thing. It only has 12,000 miles on it and is already coming unglued. Protestations that rental cars are subjected to rough treatment will fall upon deaf ears...at one point they had me in a Mazda that had 45,000 miles on it and it was still tight. Twice I've been in a little dinky Suzuki that simply blew away the domestic cars I was loaned. Detroit lost my respect years ago. "Attitude" cars don't impress me in the least.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.