The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I'm reading e-books and it really is just matter of (easy) getting used to plastic book instead of paper one

But, regarding music, yeah, digital is today's way and I'm listening all the times easy way - (real) FM and ootoobe and whatever

but, when I'm serious about choice (what and who) and about quality, I still like some sort of pilgrimage approach

always listening entire albums, btw.

so, no digital services; somehow I have strange metalic taste in my mouths ............ as something is becoming too cheap and easy

that means that I'm old and stubborn? :rofl:

https://www.discogs.com/search/?q=Hobo+Blues+Band&type=all&type=all

Yea, well. We really cant argue taste☕️🙂

But digital done right sounds down right beyond awesome! Mighty dynamic range. Mighty bandwidth. Squeaky clean!

But listen. Right Now im playing the first Sade LP, Diamond Life, from this 6 LP-box i got today!!! 🥰

And i can assure you: It sounds truely, truely vinyl awesome! 🎸😎🤚🎷

Attachments

• 49DB07AB-C372-4548-92EC-3F502BE0A564.jpeg
    49DB07AB-C372-4548-92EC-3F502BE0A564.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 44
  • AAEB249B-3418-4851-BFD1-08CE61DB2E78.jpeg
    AAEB249B-3418-4851-BFD1-08CE61DB2E78.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 40
Our whole universe where we live in, it is analogue, or something digital matrix?
Well, if you ask me. Its fully analogue. With the hairless monkeys toys, them digital toys, as the shining digital exeption. In the whole now known universe.

But some pretty cool dudes claims we are living in a digital game. In someones computer.

Could be. But it adds just another layer of complexity. 🙂

The almost hairless monkeys? Thats all of us. The pretty darn cool Homo Sapiens dudes and dudettes.

:clown:

Joined 2021
Paid Member
Yea, and i truely love it. That high, pure, fresh and dry biting cold air is beyond beautiful.

And them northern ligts in the starry ice cold skyes…🤘🙂🤚

Well? Thats: If you are dressed for it. Yea, i am a true Snow ❤️ Viking.

❄️🎸❤️🎷❄️
Wow... In the next two years we are planning a journey to the high North :) snow, frost, Aurora borealis, gorgeus!
Here, in the middle of Europe, is no winter anymore (okay, in the mountains, but I want winter here in Vienna with lot of snow).

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2021
Paid Member
The Sahara got snow 2 years in a row since 2021, who knows what grand solar minimum 2020-2055 (Dr. Valentina Zharkova estimated) may bring to Venice.
I think even Venice gets snow earlier than Vienna :)
To the solar minimum, yes, but we are now within cycle 25 in an increasing phase, so we have to wait until about 2025, where a decreasing phase could begin (2012 was a very good example). Let's hope that the estimated lower temperatures will occur and that they can "overwrite" the increasing temperatures caused by the global warming (y)