The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

How did you manage that escape? Bet you told them some jokes. ;):cool::D

There pics are for you; a real dodo friend wanted to get some pics for a Christmas card...I just knew that it wouldn't be possible...then two MORE Weiners turned up making x6 + terrier + Lab!!!

Attachments

• _DSC471B5.jpg
    _DSC471B5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
  • late arrivals.jpg
    late arrivals.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 163
Joined 2006
Paid Member
How did you manage that escape? Bet you told them some jokes. ;):cool::D

There pics are for you; a real dodo friend wanted to get some pics for a Christmas card...I just knew that it wouldn't be possible...then two MORE Weiners turned up making x6 + terrier + Lab!!!

Getting dachshunds to sit still and be quiet for a photo? Noooooo way - can't happen.

I managed to escape by telling them of stories about my Navy days.... Their eyes glazed over and they became very sleepy... Then I finished them off by telling them of all the exciting things that I have discovered doing genealogy.... That finished them right off and they went into a deep sleep.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

#22007 - Very James Bondish.....

Don't worry Cal; some of us are situated in much worse places, by default :( :)
Luckily this pub makes that somewhat irrelevant :)
So many times I wish we could live in a time and place where teleportation, thrugh time and space is possible-we could go anywhere anytime-and not having to carry a prone-to-malfunctioning-sack-of-liquid called human body....

So many times I wish we could live in a time and place where teleportation, thrugh time and space is possible-we could go anywhere anytime-and not having to carry a prone-to-malfunctioning-sack-of-liquid called human body....

Just say the word, I'll fry your azz and ship* the remains in a bottle to Jamaica.

(* read as take the dog to the beach, and toss your sorry dusty bum in the water)

A number of years ago, I spent many hours at night talking to two Jamaican security guards, female and illegally on Curaçao.
They'd left their kids on Jamaica to earn money on the island, 10 hour shifts at night, 7 days a week and very underpaid.

Jamaicans have by far the largest dicks in the world, the weather is nice.
But for most born there, that's just about it.