The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

After our thirty years and a ten years ago dead child, we can be divorced.
It is the casus belli:
Underhand manner I have drank my wife's pálinka.
Serious sin, honestly I must have to say.
And apart from that, I am a bastard as is.
This is only a temporary status that will only getting worse as years go by, I think.
True, after the lapse I paid her for that pálinka.
But that does not mean absolution.

Scythe-man:
OrionClouds_Andreo_2048.jpg

Well, I was outside for a few moments, at about 9:15PM.
(Because there was cold, and I'm tired.)
I was looked up to the sky, and saddened.
The sky was relatively clear, despite this, I have counted only 15-20 stars with unaided eyes at that region was pictured above.
People in (or near) big cities, they don't know, what they lost.

All your fault c2c!

Even more Weiners have moved into the area: these belong to a friend from up the road. :rolleyes:

If she fed them real Cal type food the midget would not get bits of plastic bed stuck in its teeth! :gnasher:

[She also has two Greyhounds - both jet black...ex.racing rescue dogs!]

Attachments

• unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 92
Joined 2006
Paid Member
All your fault c2c!

Even more Weiners have moved into the area: these belong to a friend from up the road. :rolleyes:

If she fed them real Cal type food the midget would not get bits of plastic bed stuck in its teeth! :gnasher:

[She also has two Greyhounds - both jet black...ex.racing rescue dogs!]

So I'm guessing that she uses the Greyhounds to chase things down and the dachshunds to finish it off (starting from the ankles up of course). I appreciate people that rescue pets that need a home. All four of ours are adopted/rescued mutts.... and then of course Susan gave me a home to stay in and it has a nice warm bed.... (except for her cold feet). :D:D:D

That is a very handsome group of mutts that your friend has!!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
KY, also when it takes a lot of imagination to make yourself believe it's a gf with spares.

(Kleenfux HD)

Well – now I’m going to need to set up appointments with my cardiologist, pulmonary (lungs) doctor, neurologist (cerebral hemorrhage back in 2006) and then get a prescription for little blue pills from my regular doctor…. I think that I’ll just take a nap instead…. :sleep:

This is incredible. For the first time in decades of professional listening I finally can distinctly and clearly and obviously hear absolute polarity differences.
I guess I had to wait till I had a completely phase-coherent system like these new Dynaudios.

Bob Katz
So what does that say for those here who have insisted that polarity is not, cannot and will not be audible !.
IMO/IME audio systems require polarity switching as standard equipment.

Dan.