Best midrange for active 3-way?

Yeah well if you don't need loud, a 6.5" will do plenty in a good enclosure.
And smaller midranges should sound better because of their smaller moving mass.

But as I said I need them to keep up with a 15" and 3000W.

For a reference my home setup is a pair of b&w dm602s3 with phase plugs and custom crossovers. Those have 7" woofers/midrange. These have 2x120W.
Then I have a 15" Ultimax in a front loaded horn tuned to 22Hz (cinema F-20)

Well... if you truly are out of your mind (from what it sounds like, you are), I'll throw out the idea of a Volt VM752. Costly, but you asked for "best midrange for an active 3-way".

Also, don't be one of those guys who's car is so loud that it's distracting / annoying to people nearby. I know that I'm too young to be this cranky, but it drives me nuts when some d***wad drives by at 2:00 AM with their fart boxes blaring at full power.

Well I hadn't really considered dome midranges. I mean the volt looks good, but 500€....
If you know of any cheap dome midranges, that would be nice.
My budget for midranges was around 100€. I know it's not much but it should be enough to start.

Yeah I turn down the volume when I'm in a town or something in the evening.
I know many of those who use their fart boxes at 2:00AM, but I try not to be one of them.
That's also a small part why I'm trying to deviate myself from them with SQ.

I urge you to reconsider what you are doing to yourself. In my 20s I listened to all the lovely prog rock on a pair of Tannoy Gold Lancasters with a 10+10 amp which must have given me 103+dB in my bedsit, but we all got high and were oblivious to what we may have been doing to ourselves.

Later, in about 2000, and in my 50s, I still used to do this with ATCs, and measured 113dB at 30 ft in my lounge, which is quite large by British standards. Then I realised that whilst it does make sound clearer because of the Fletcher-Munsen curves, what was really wanted was clarity not high spls.

The internal volume of a car is way less than most lounges, and so needs far less power to produce high spls.

You may have a 'live now pay later' view on life, but I suggest that from my experience, with a loss above 5k in my right ear and 9k in the left, and with excruciating hyperacusis provoked when a siren passes in the street, that you re-consider.

Okay, the power was planned for Alpine type R components, with an 88dB/m sensitivity.
500W per door with PA speakers in a car is excessive, but the headroom can't hurt?
And once again, I'm aiming for a flat response, so raising the level in nulls is pretty useful if it helps.

My hearing still goes to 18kHz, but my dad's did only go to 6kHz. :/

But just for short moments it is pretty impressive and exciting to turn up the volume.

Or how do you think a line array of midranges would work in a car?
Like if I put 2-4x 3" midranges?
Because then the total SPL and power handling could come up to my demands.

e.g. FaitalPRO 3FE25

It's 12,5€ a piece, so 4 per side would be 100€.
But 2 or 3 per side could work also?

But could a line-array work in a car?
I could put them in a box on the dash or maybe on top of each other on the A-pillar.

Hi, the graph of the freq. response together with the impedance tracing suggests that you are wrong someway...How come there's a peak in SPL at Fs ?
I'm referring to the Celestion TF0615MR
Also a 2nd and 3rd harmonic dist. graph would be helpful.
Not that I advocate the measurement as a must, but there are some evidences in some cases that have their reason to be.