female musicians-

Hello! You can say anything, but I'm crazy about Steve Wye's "Tender Surrender." This person is not only an amazing guitar player, performer and just an artist on stage. Each of his performances is a separate masterpiece and a beautiful soul. What else do I like about all this? It is especially great because you can not just hear it. Instead, you can feel on yourself embarking on this unrealistic classical sound of a guitar in its performance, choosing one of its analogs. I prefer to study various reviews read article. Steve Wye's signature guitars have become as iconic as he is, and even the budget version can provide the versatility and playability that they are famous for playing. The ax has a JEM body with a Wizard III neck and a proprietary monkey grip handle. It features two Quantum humbuckers and one Quantum pickup with one coil and five-position switching. It is finished with a stable double lock tremolo bridge.

Hello! You can say anything, but I'm crazy about Steve Wye's "Tender Surrender." This person is not only an amazing guitar player, performer and just an artist on stage. Each of his performances is a separate masterpiece and a beautiful soul. What else do I like about all this? It is especially great because you can not just hear it. Instead, you can feel on yourself embarking on this unrealistic classical sound of a guitar in its performance, choosing one of its analogs. I prefer to study various reviews read article. Steve Wye's signature guitars have become as iconic as he is, and even the budget version can provide the versatility and playability that they are famous for playing. The ax has a JEM body with a Wizard III neck and a proprietary monkey grip handle. It features two Quantum humbuckers and one Quantum pickup with one coil and five-position switching. It is finished with a stable double lock tremolo bridge.
While I agree with you on Steve Vai, he doesn't happen to be a she, even though he's quite stylish. 😁 Glenn.

Thanks Dave, that just supports a comment I made in another post about the abundance of musical talent and attention to engineering and production quality accessible to us thanks to YT. Don’t know exactly how/why some of them pop up, but when they do you can spend literally hours glued to the suggested playlists.
Love me some Sina-Drums, Angelina Jordan, and Jamie Dupuis, to name just a few
YouTube
YouTube

YouTube

I remember this song. It was used in the movie "Kill Bill" during the ending credits. I always wondered what it was. Thanks for the link.

Her parents are both poor musicians in Hokkaido.She(Keiko Fuji) did not graduated high school for tour with parents.
After she success for in Tokyo,She forced to have surgery for her throat for busy schedule,she disided to quit as singer after surgery for voice then moved into USA.
Suicided at 2013 after suffered mental disorder.
Her daughter is famous pop singer Hikaru Utada.