electronic music

Attachments

• CBA45C57-3B94-460B-93CD-E3F793F1185A.JPG
    CBA45C57-3B94-460B-93CD-E3F793F1185A.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 122
So I am NOT alone here :)

i am not sure if this topic hasn't been around. i understand that real music lovers listen to unplugged records of real concerts but for some reason i like also synthesizers.

i could present this post with music from the 70ties-now but for now i choose 2016 as it is the last one and it is still resonating.

be sure you have loud speakers and tolerant wife, neighbor etc...

...interrupted due to atmospheric interference...
So glad to see that I'm not the only one listening to psytrance on here:happy1: As much as I like "real" music with instruments and people singing/shouting/howling but only psytrance generates this irresistable urge in me to jump up from my couch and dance my *** off like crazy! btw, theres a nice website offering about a petabyte of free and legaly downloadable electronic music throughout all genres in wav quality. many artists are releasing their new stuff on there for a limited time often weeks before the official release...Ektoplazm.com ...happy listening :)

I'd like to provide this listening samples to this thread as I think the sound of this Artist is rather unique in the weird world of psytrance. Every time when listening to his tracks it's the same...about the first 30%of each track I have this weird feeling of "do I really like this style now or not"? and every time the track reaches a certain point the feeling changes to "OMG I SO ####### love this kind of music, if I could only be on an open air dancefloor now watching into the stars while dancing to this sound and feeling nothing but bliss" ... strangly wonderful what music can do to people....https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=raz+fog+of+yesterday

RAZ - Recorded Dreams - YouTube

Last edited:
So glad to see that I'm not the only one listening to psytrance on here:happy1: As much as I like "real" music with instruments and people singing/shouting/howling but only psytrance generates this irresistable urge in me to jump up from my couch and dance my *** off like crazy! btw, theres a nice website offering about a petabyte of free and legaly downloadable electronic music throughout all genres in wav quality. many artists are releasing their new stuff on there for a limited time often weeks before the official release...Ektoplazm.com ...happy listening :)
Enjoy ;) Hashish - Atomic Pulse | 1200 Micrograms | TIP Records