Want to play with DCX / class A, B & D amps / 3ways

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I : french (desolate, I haven't choosed... and desolate for my language faults too), studied math & physics (liked a lot optic), found of DIY (mecanic, wood, electronic...),
Built a long time ago an Audax kit with HM210Z0 (not so bad "sharpness" and low medium, but awfull high medium)
listen rock+classic music, like sports when you can feel physics phenomenoms (just between pleasure of sensations of understanding : cliff diving, sky diving, motocycle on track)

PROJECT : 3 ways digital activ filtering (with Behringer first, and then perhaps a part with AOP. I would like to play then with PC.
remark : I would like to transform my DCX into a Xilicia XD ;) shunting the DAC with DIT4096, and then using several external DAC).
It would look as a sort of "demonstrator" (english?) on a pannel on the wall, just for the fun to use differents technics.

- ribon tweeter (Visaton MHT 12)......... - class A amp 2*12W avec transfo R on the left/ D on the right ??
..........................................................( Electronique Magazine plans, Kit Nueva Electronica )

- closed/BR/plan en Appolito............... - class B amp 2x110W ( Electronique Magazine plans, Kit Nueva Electronica )
...medium 13MP5G Davis ???................. (110W too much, but it's the only kit I found... without looking for a long time)

- bass-reflex with or without labyrint ? ..- class D amp 2x250W // 180W
...Monacor SPH390TC + shakkers ........TA3020 + switching device 500W // Hypex + toric transfo

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Till yet it's almost just a model (only class D tripath works)
My "futur ex." loudspeakers on the right... I don't know how to use my old two Audax HM210Z8 and two Audax HM210Z0 to do bass in the system of a friend of mine.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.