Want to play with DCX / class A, B & D amps / 3ways - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th July 2012, 08:56 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Smile Want to play with DCX / class A, B & D amps / 3ways

I : french (desolate, I haven't choosed... and desolate for my language faults too), studied math & physics (liked a lot optic), found of DIY (mecanic, wood, electronic...),
Built a long time ago an Audax kit with HM210Z0 (not so bad "sharpness" and low medium, but awfull high medium)
listen rock+classic music, like sports when you can feel physics phenomenoms (just between pleasure of sensations of understanding : cliff diving, sky diving, motocycle on track)

PROJECT : 3 ways digital activ filtering (with Behringer first, and then perhaps a part with AOP. I would like to play then with PC.
remark : I would like to transform my DCX into a Xilicia XD shunting the DAC with DIT4096, and then using several external DAC).
It would look as a sort of "demonstrator" (english?) on a pannel on the wall, just for the fun to use differents technics.

- ribon tweeter (Visaton MHT 12)......... - class A amp 2*12W avec transfo R on the left/ D on the right ??
.................................................. ........( Electronique Magazine plans, Kit Nueva Electronica )

- closed/BR/plan en Appolito............... - class B amp 2x110W ( Electronique Magazine plans, Kit Nueva Electronica )
...medium 13MP5G Davis ???................. (110W too much, but it's the only kit I found... without looking for a long time)

- bass-reflex with or without labyrint ? ..- class D amp 2x250W // 180W
...Monacor SPH390TC + shakkers ........TA3020 + switching device 500W // Hypex + toric transfo

Click the image to open in full size.
Till yet it's almost just a model (only class D tripath works)
My "futur ex." loudspeakers on the right... I don't know how to use my old two Audax HM210Z8 and two Audax HM210Z0 to do bass in the system of a friend of mine.

Last edited by FroggySeven; 20th July 2012 at 09:09 PM.
Old 12th July 2012, 02:28 PM   #2
Speakerholic
diyAudio Moderator

Hello Froggy and welcome to diyAudio.

Hide this!Advertise here!