Amp advice for Korn/metal sound

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So I am thinking about buying the Randall RX120RH and RX412 Half Stack Amp, I know it would give me a metal sound but I wanted to play some Korn songs on it and I am not sure if it would give me a guitar sound like them. Anybody know about this? I would also want to know if It would be a good amp for bass too. If you guys don't think this would be a very good amp then give me a suggestion. My budget is $600. Thanks.

Any one at there that was in the situation to put jumper from RC-RH Ecobee 3 vs Ecobee 4 - Smart thermostats for HVAC system ? We already installed and wire correctly as setting but do not work. I has to put the R wire to RH to made heat work and if I need cool, has to moved to RC when according to thermostat will do it onself. Any help please

Last edited:
So I am thinking about buying the Randall RX120RH and RX412 Half Stack Amp, I know it would give me a metal sound but I wanted to play some Korn songs on it and I am not sure if it would give me a guitar sound like them. Anybody know about this? I would also want to know if It would be a good amp for bass too. If you guys don't think this would be a very good amp then give me a suggestion. My budget is $600. Thanks.
You will NOT be able to buy the necessary Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier and matching 4 x 12" MESA cabinet with that, loaded with Mesa Celestion V30 custom built for them, so get the best Metal amp you can get within budget and practice a lot, "sound is in your fingers"

Oh, and it will be a TERRIBLE Bass amp, although you might practice with it in a bedroom setting.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.