Need help with noise troubleshooting

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I made a copy of Marshall jcm800 , with a little modify at output stage (use 12ax7 as power tube).
My problems are ;
1. it very noisy .the noise goes up as i turn up the master volume and gain , even in clean channel.
2. All my fuses are blown .The power transformer rating is : input 100v ,ouput 200v 80ma and 6.3v 2A.Output transformer is 5w primary 10k ohms, secondary 8ohms.Pre amp tube are 12ax7 x3 , 12au7 x1. I used 250v 100mA fuse for F2 and 125v 300mA fuse for F1.Every i connect the amp to AC the fuses are blown , but if i use cooper wire instead it works but very noisy .

Can anyone help me with troubleshooting please !
Thanks in advance , and sorry for my bad English !

This is my schematic

Attachments

• scan-001.jpg
    scan-001.jpg
    800.8 KB · Views: 54

Attachments

• power trans.jpg
    power trans.jpg
    886.9 KB · Views: 49
  • schmematic.jpg
    schmematic.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 54
login721 said:
Thanks! What do you mind by ac-powered filament? (sorry for my bad English) .I used diode bridge to convert AC to DC , i uploaded the power transformer schematic below .
Your circuit shows AC heaters, and a rectifier bridge for the main DC supply rail.

Heaters, whether AC or DC, must have a reference voltage (which may be zero i.e. circuit ground).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.