• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SoundSplinter RL-p D2 Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is the terms of the SoundSplinter RL-p 12" D2 group buy being held by TeamSSAudio.com,

here are the words direct from Mike the owner of SoundSplinter,

If you can get upfront payment for at least 15 drivers, I will be willing to do a custom run of D2's. There are some conditions though:

• Can only be for the RL-p12 model
  • Cost of driver must be paid prior to manufacturing (shipping will be paid seperately after drivers are ready)
  • All buyers must be willing to wait up to 6 weeks for their product (though given normal circumstance, it would probably not take more than 4 weeks)
  • Someone else would need to coordinate the gathering of interested parties such that all involved payments could be received within a span of 14 days. I will handle all collection and shipping.. I want to make sure that this can be done in a timely fashion when it is ready to move to the production phase.
    If these conditions can be met:
The price on the RL-p12 D2 will be $199 + shipping

If you have any questions please email me at denim1@gmail.com , and no I do not work for SoundSplinter, I just know they are excellent drivers and I am personally trying to buy one myself.

The link to the original thread on TeamSSAudio.com is here >>
SoundSplinter RL-p D2 Group Buy

And the link to SoundSplinter's home website is >> http://www.SoundSplinter.com

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.