• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB 8 piece matched Toshiba 2sk170 BL grade Jfet's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I am starting a group buy for 8 matched Toshiba 2sk170 BL grade Jfets

total 15 slots ( 2 pre-ordered- hifibluedevil and lancer -so actual is 13)

I will purchase an unopened bag of 200 transistors from the following reputable Ebay seller:

2SK170 Toshiba J-FET Transistors Qty 200 - 2SK170BL - NEW - Audio Low Noise | eBay

I have purchased from this seller and NP verified the seller.
I will match the transistors with the following method:
Transistor matching
The Jfets will be Idss matched to within minimum of 0.2ma (hopefully much closer.) The goal is to provide as many matched octets as possible if not possible I'll deliver at least closely matched pairs of quads.

The seller told me in his experience 70% of the transistors will fall into the7-9 ma range so that is most likely what each participant will receive. If matching is not possible for all participants I will refund from the bottom of this list until all matches delivered. Conversely if more matches are available I will open more slots.

Price is $40 per each 8 pieces set. Plus $8 for priority USPS shipping in the US. Shipping outside the US will be actual. Payment through PayPal.

Group buy will remain open until at least 12 paid participants at which time I'll purchase the transistors and begin matching and shipping.

This is my first group buy. I'm hosting it because I am building the B1 Korg Nutube Preamp. I am actually going to build 2 side by side, as a fun project, 1 from the diyaudio store that came with fairchild 113 jfets and one from this GB:
https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/334216-gb-b1-nutube-pcb-integrated-ps-9.html
So 1 set of the jfets are/is for me.

Responses to the thread or PM's will receive a PM with my paypal info. I'll keep a running tally of who's in and paid.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.