• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas SSLV1.3 Ultra-BIB

Joined 2006
Paid Member
GB for Salas Boards Ends June 9 2019

The Group Buy for Salas Boards concludes on 6-9-2019, June 9th 2019 @ 11:59PM.

I have sent private message to all people that have currently signed up.
If you have not done so, add your name to the Group buy spreadsheet, linked in my signature.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
The Group Buy for Salas Boards concludes on 6-9-2019, June 9th 2019 @ 11:59PM.
Less than 3 days!

I have sent private message to all people that have currently signed up.
If you have not done so, add your name to the Group buy spreadsheet, linked in my signature.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Just a note to those who have bought these boards, specifically those who did not buy minikits.

It was recently discovered that the PF5102 was end of life - and the supply has been quickly diminishing from other online distributors.

To mitigate this, I have purchased a significant supply of these transistors in order to make sure that demand for the UBIB boards can be met with significant transistors for some time into the future. It is possible that Mouser will have significant stock at the end of the year, but there is no certainty of that.

People who have bought the boards, but have not yet sourced there components may want to look into that quickly before the boards arrive and are sent, it could be any day now.

In a different than usual manner, I will offer just the PF5102 part to people who have purchased the boards for a reasonable price, but not allow any purchasing beyond the amount of transistor holes you have available for the boards you have purchased. I would suggest you inquire with me soon on this as for the current GB I can send them along with your current purchase and you can save significantly on shipping.

Private message me with any concerns.

My boards and minikit arrived in the UK yesterday.

Thanks for your time and effort Tea-Bag!!

My boards have not yet arrived in Taiwan, and the Taiwan Post Office does not seem to have received notifications from the US Post Office. However, according to experience, it should be almost delivered. The components I purchased from Mouser on July 15 have arrived in Taiwan, and I should be able to receive them today. Unfortunately, it can't send together with the board to me with UPS.

Last edited: