• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NEW!! GB for Vicol Shiga Transport MKII

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought a sheet aluminium 15mm thick, 1meter x 2meter and have to make something like this. burmester 069.jpg

just need the parts to measure precisely so i can start the build.

Many orders are on the way and others in preparation.

Shiga MKII high-grade version is a delicate unit. Mounting parts vertically bring many benefits, but make parts vulnerable to cracking. You must take care when handling. Don't drop the board of press the board toward the table etc.
Same with modified CD unit. Even the parts are damped with silicon, these can be easy broken.
Please take care.

I have overestimated myself and running two GB (Volume Controller and Shiga MKII) proved to be a hard task.
However, things are slowly cleared now and those who subscribed will get one of the best CD transports ever made.
After 4 years of Shigaclone development, I can confidently say that this is one of the best CD transports. Period.
You can proudly put your unit beside very, very expensive players with no fear. It will simply shine and offer one of the best CD experience you ever heard.
Old or new, bad or good records will sound like never before. The music will explode in his full beauty from your CD's.
With Shiga CD's never sounded so good !

Regards,
Tibi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.