• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Low cost ES9018 DAC board GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am offering very cheap to build, high performance dac board based on ES9018K2M. The dac board is very very cheap to build. This is a all-in-one dac board. A complete digikey bom will be given for easy procurement of components. The dac board measures 210 mm x 132 mm. The pcb is a very high quality FPT tested FR4 pcb.

Rate per pcb is $20 and registered airmail shipping charge of $10.

If anyone is interested mail me. The groupbuy will be initiated only when a minimum of 50 participants take part in this groupbuy.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Its a bare board as given in the photo, it won't cost much, all low cost components, may be most of the parts you might already have, the es9018k2m ic will cost around $20. I will include your name in the list if you are interested.

Sent from my Q700i using Tapatalk

This one is designed to use low cost parts, regulators used 317, 337, adp151. The one on the right lower corner is for connecting arduino nano microcontroller directly on the DAC board, LCD display can also be connected directly from the DAC board. It has three spdif input with three onboard spdif receivers, you can also connect i2s/DSD input

Sent from my Q700i using Tapatalk

you might give some time for the members to see your posting and decide themselves, there wasn't any reasonable priced diy project using es9023's biggest brother until now and those chinese stuff from ebay didn't take I2S as input only in the most expensive ones...I speak for myself though and think this is a great project so I am definitelly in if the time comes for the real GB;

and pls consider that every GB's interest is a little slow in the begining until some members receive the boards and give back their feedback, but anyway 50 pieces is not that hard to reach

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.