Woden Design Victor for FE166En

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Dave and All,

Here's a picture of my house, before I remodelled it with fresh Tar
paper.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I don't have an interior picture, but it features a modern "open" floorplan. With nearly all the kids gone, we may want to downsize so there's less upkeep.

Best Regards,
Terry

The fate of the factory fostex horn for the FE166eSR after having built Victor.

attachment.php

See the movie

dave

man, that's a lot of plywood - 4 or 5 sheets IIRC

Plans are currently VERY basic, would need feedback thru a build on bringing them up to at least minimum standards... email me (and cc Scott)

dave

Hello dave. I tryed to e-mail scott today and I got 2 bounced back e-mails? Maybe something is wrong on his end. I was looking at the sperrin box for the fostex fe103en speaker and I had a few questions? Also how would I get a hold of scott now? C.R.

Yes. Very.

dave

So tell me, are the Hiro, Victor and Harouna all roughly the same height ? I still have a pair of never used 166esr in the boxes from original sale at solen and I have yet to build something. I veered off the single full range path onto open baffles with vintage coax and triax drivers but might find the courage to build something for these special drivers. I just don't have the room for something from the looks of it very tall.

Cheers
Paba

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.