AK4493 DAC

sznobel

This is an English language forum only. I used Google translate to read your post. Google says the English translation is:

"...Hello, I designed a preamplifier for the AK4493 mono. I'm a beginner, so I'm asking for your analysis and any possible suggestions. I have no idea if the input voltages are correct (2.8Vpp)? . VG3 and VG4 are offset by 180 degrees. From my calculations fc=177075Hz a..."

Regarding your schematic, the circuit can't work properly. The output opamp feedback path will cause it to ignore the signal from the first opamp on top.
You are right, but how do I make the summing circuit work now, do I have to add two more opamps or can it be reworked somehow?

Well, its kind of like you can stop here and learn a little more about opamp circuits. Or, you could just copy the recommended output stage design, or maybe copy another already known successful design. Otherwise its like you would just be copying maybe what I suggest, then play around with that.

Also, part of what matters with opamps in output stages is not only filter profiles. Opamps very in their ability to tolerate RF coming out of dacs, opamp performance also depends on layout, bypass, power supplies, etc. So just simulating a filter is only one step to think about.

If you want to learn about opamps and circuit design with opamps, then where you start depends on how much you know already. It can also depend on things like your math skills, but there are more and there are less theoretical ways to learn about opamps and circuits. Maybe what matters most would be your willingness to study and your perseverance to stick with it. So, what do you want to do?

So, what do you want to do?
Just want to make a dac with good sound for myself. Found that all caps have different sound and their combination also differs, now trying to minimize their quantity and thinking about coupling caps after dac chip

Attachments

• IMG_8962.JPG
    IMG_8962.JPG
    811.2 KB · Views: 27
Thank you ! All is work, getting 7V DC at output, maybe I need to reduce gain at op amps... Next question, can I put this outputs directly to differential power amplifier without dc blocking caps on it inputs? As I understand it's impossible... And another question about internal LDO, is there any benefits to make good external power supply to DVDD 1.8V ?

Last edited: