Need help if possible

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I found a karaoke DJ stand it was in pretty bad shape the board that control the volume and was able to change it to aux bluetooth and radio, also the low mid and highs broke. So I checked for the power supply and circuit and it looks in good condition. So what I wanted help was, am I able to connect and aux and speakers straight to it with out the control board?

This is the DJ
RockerOutlet.com. Performance Teknique 2 x12" Bluetooth Trolley Speaker with 9" Screen

Please let me know.

Attachments

• 20191202_231416.jpg
    20191202_231416.jpg
    752.6 KB · Views: 129
Is there anything you can lose by trying to find a spot on the board where line IN could be and feed it with small voltage (0.1Vrms) 1 kHz sine wave (mp3) from a phone or some other sound source where you can set the volume? If all is ok, then at speaker output you would measure with a multimeter (set to Vac) an amplified signal (perhaps 20 times larger in amplitude). Make sure your amp has no dc voltage on the output before you decide to connect any speakers to it. You don't want to fry any.

Is there anything you can lose by trying to find a spot on the board where line IN could be and feed it with small voltage (0.1Vrms) 1 kHz sine wave (mp3) from a phone or some other sound source where you can set the volume? If all is ok, then at speaker output you would measure with a multimeter (set to Vac) an amplified signal (perhaps 20 times larger in amplitude). Make sure your amp has no dc voltage on the output before you decide to connect any speakers to it. You don't want to fry any.

Hello I been looking at the board and I thing I found the speaker out put but I also found some letter in the board where connection goes by your experience or anybody body else reading this, would the audio in could be V G R L G +Bor theres another one -12v +12 V R GND

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.