PPI A600 offset

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The other channel seems to respond correctly, I’m able to null it to 0mv and the control is just slightly to one side of center. The OPAMPs all check in at +14.3/-15v, so that seems OK as well. The driver cards are the original style, looks like white ceramic material.

Only pin I see different is pin 12, see attached. Pin 12 on the bad channel is sitting at -2.5v while the good channel is at close to zero. I zoomed in with a loop, looks like the trace goes to the collector of one of the two larger SMD transistors on the card.

Attachments

• FF599B2D-2D73-4AFE-A56E-7FDFB65FBDB8.jpeg
    FF599B2D-2D73-4AFE-A56E-7FDFB65FBDB8.jpeg
    461.7 KB · Views: 60
So both cards are apparently seeing the same thing, I get a range of around -6mv to +15mv for them both when adjusting the offset pots. Not sure if this is significant, but I also noticed the card on the good channel gets warm but the one for the bad channel stays stone cold.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.