kicker zx700.5 Protection mode please help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I have bench tested the amp I get a red light for protection I have check mosfets all look good no shorts no visually damaged components I believe it could be todo with the diodes in the protection circuit.

Any help will be appreciated

I have tested the diodes all are reading correctly

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Start a new post with good quality pictures of board. Take one picture of the whole board w/o the input board. Take two pictures splitting the board in half, power supply and output stages. One more of the input board. A smart phone, good lighting and backdrop will yield good results. Give as much detail as possible.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.