• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Zorby-Audio Cable Company

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So I got a website up now created from my room mate who creates websites for his living. I have called my Cable company Zorby-Audio. Starting off ill be making product cables using silver wire with Teflon that I purchase from a company in the states.
The wire used in the speaker cables is silver plated copper with Teflon insulation. It is 20 AWG stranded wire with 19 strands. This is very hi quality mill spec wire. The mill number is M22759/11-20. I buy it in spools of 100’. Some speaker cables will be created with different styles and types. I am still creating newer cables for different types of speakers. IE starting from single driver full range to more complex multi drivers. I have been using this wire to create speaker cables and have sold 2 pairs. I have had positive results and hope to continue.
The Interconnect cables also use silver mill spec wire but are single core. Also insulated with Teflon wire. I have ordered different types of cables starting with the same principal of coax 2 conductor styles to 4 conductor braided.

I have sold one pair of Audio cables to one customer from the diy audio forum. It was suppose to be a test to see if the products were worth there value. After the customer listened to them for a week and compared them to a few other types he asked how much. I came up with a price of 150$ cdn for the time I spend creating them designing them and buying the part’s. The full review is here >> Review

As I start slowly ill be creating more and more products at request and from research with other types of product’s. My products are not going to be outrageously prices they will be reasonable to the customer.

I will have a shopping cart for all my products ( witch is still in production ) I am still working on the main page one day at a time to help people. Soon ill have up a product catalogue for people to download and look at.

If there are any questions about the site please do not hesitate to email me or post comments for suggestions.

http://www.zorby-audio.com

New page is up and way nicer to navigate. I have also added a shopping cart for people. Products still arriving right now so i don't have to much in the shopping cart's. The newest product would be the new rca cables i just built. Up for sale too! cable connectors are changing to a newer style just waiting for them to arrive. Soon to come also is speaker cable's.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Speaker Cables

I have received the Product to make silver Speaker cables. Here is what a pair looks like. The ends are tinned with SILVER solder so they don't "un" braid. I was going to use spades and Banana Plugs, but those are so bulky. I'll be making another few sets of these cables with Banana plugs on one end and spades on the other.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.