• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ZEN V4 PCB's LSK 389 FS.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently scored ZV9 PCB's and as a consequence will not build the ZV4. (Also putting together BaboZen V5)

If someone can use them (ZV9 can be built on these boards with some ingenuity) I would (hopefullY) get my money back $25 incl. postage.

Also have extra LSK389 (Linear Systems version of 2SK389) for sale. These are the "A" version which is the lowest idss range. These are very hard to find . I would part with 4.

Have a bunch of IRFP240 all from the same LOT. Also Irfp044.(8)

Also have 1- 22-22 VAC 1.28A toriod for sale. no mounting HDWR.

Also 5- LU1040 Loveltech PWR JFETS

HOUSEHOLD CFO SAY"S TOO MUCH MOOLAH SITTING ON THE SHELF!!!!

:cuss:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.