Zen -> Cen -> Sen, evolution of a minimalistic IV Converter

The discussion has moved far from my question:
At the beginning I have to say that I am a noob. My English is also poor, but google translate helps me:)
I read the thread but for the above reasons I have no knowledge and skills to do what I planned.
I need help to adapt the CEN to the DAC TDA1541A.
I saw several solutions (e.g. D1) and now I use an analog stage on opamps.
I know that I need to compensate offset on I-out in the TDA with potentiometers.
The DAC I have has the option of mounting pull-up(bias) resistors (R25, R33 in the picture) 2k5 which "inject" 2mA to these outputs. After using them I had a 30mV offset. It's not good as far as I understand. Could someone show me a solution that will work and adjust the CEN to the TDA1541 DAC?
Thanks a lot:)
I received an answer that I think I misunderstood:
as I understand now: CEN IV is not suitable for TDA1541A

Same here, I think no one laughed at darr. As I wrote, the frustration of the designer as someone did not understand a pretty uncommon creation could be felt.

Yes, this long-standing thread has clearly taken its toll.

darrr, it can be adapted to TDA1541. Patrick is simply pointing you to a circuit more suitable to someone who does not understand how.

My mind is confused.
There are many different circuits for the tda 1541. I wanted to try CEN IV no another one. Because it can be easily built on a prototype board, because I can test it from a battery supply , because I have a spare Jfet quad, because I wanted to compare it with the IV on the opamp and with the D1 IV.
So my question "Can this circuit be used as IV to tda 1541?" I understood Patrick's answer: "use the right side of the diagram". Well, I used it as much as I can. Now I do not know if someone used CEN to tda1541? Is it possible theoretically but nobody did it?
Following Patryk's advice, I give it up as it exceeds my level :)
Thanks for all for help:)
Darek

Disabled Account
Joined 2019
... avoiding sorting out hassle with the parts :). This same engineer made a circuitry that works fine in all his tda1541 converters with the opa861... though a quiet ground by a clean layout is needed. With triming to avoid dc blocking cap as well... can be seen at Audial web site. Or here if you dig...ad1862 thread.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2019
No but as he said it exceeds his level I was thinking it is a good information for him ...as it is as well related to Pedja that mentionned the discrete would hardly beat the 861 aop... I have fex doubt it can beat the D1 in the tda1541 purpose.

Last edited:
Granted I've not read the entire thread, but has anyone built the SEN I/V using BF862's?
I did a quick sim(not very good at LTSpice) adding 100R to the gates of the two fets going to GND.

Simulation looks promising, but then I'm not very good at simulation software.

Attachments

• BF862_SEN_IV_Schem.jpg
    BF862_SEN_IV_Schem.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 416
  • BF862_SEN_IV_SINE.jpg
    BF862_SEN_IV_SINE.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 410
  • BF862_SEN_IV_FFT.jpg
    BF862_SEN_IV_FFT.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 398