Youtube to MP3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello the community. Someone with some degree of knowledge in laws, can teach me why a video made public in the internet, particularly in youtube, can't (Or mustn't) be download in MP3 or MP4 format to listen or watch it offline? Sincerely I don't understand why. Note I am Electronic Engineer, not a person skilled in laws or legal issues. In any case, please, suggest me any way to do it if it isn't illegal.

Many thanks in advance.

... Someone with some degree of knowledge in laws, can teach me why a video made public in the internet, particularly in youtube, can't (Or mustn't) be download in MP3 or MP4 format to listen or watch it offline?...

Isn't the original Q about the legality of a download? I'd like to hear about it. It is/was kind of OK to tape a radio/TV show, but I've never seen any definitive answer to it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.