Your bright and pretty Eng.Co op

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Retiree
Joined 2002
Not mine anymore:bawling: You ALL stay away from my Lab Bunny:att'n: She is practically a child, and as her mentor and friend :Pinoc: I think of her as the daughter I never had.:knight:
I taught her to solder and run Spice models.:yes:She would give the rest of you a complex out of jelousy for her knowlege anyway.:spin:

Fred:hbeat:

Coop

Hi Fred,
<B>VERY</B> beautiful picture. Usually it is not done with the hand in front of the face but here it looks very natural and gracious.
In light of you previous posts I doubt she is your LabBunny, spouse, girlfiend or anything.:D

Attachments

• coop22.jpg
    coop22.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 629
diyAudio Retiree
Joined 2002
Mystery Women

She is a former co op from my last telecom job. She just got her engineering degree in the lousiest local economy for engineering that I can remember. She is about 23, I think. I got permission from my wife before meeting Miss co op for desert at my wife and I's favorite cafe. The waitress who knows my wife and I gave me the evil eye so bad that I had to explain the whole thing to the her and that I had permission from the wife. The hand in front of the face is because she was being difficult and did not want her picture taken that day. Don't be fooled by the looks, this girl is sharp as a tack. Why would such a sweet girl have desert with the monster you all say I am?:confused:

Fred

Attachments

• shy.jpg
    shy.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 558
diyAudio Retiree
Joined 2002
Did she take a picture of you as well?

That was the dispute actually, as she wanted one of us together. A Beauty and the Beast shot if you will.... You would not believe how much better someone looks standing next to me for contrast. I think she wanted to cut it in half and use my half to scare pest from her apartment.

Fred

diyAudio Retiree
Joined 2002
does she know that her pic is on the web now

Miss co op would shoot me! But how in good faith can I deny the DIY world such a treasure? I would like to think you are all dreaming about her soldering, measurement (skills, not her actual measurements you trolls!), and Spice simulation skills. I could kick myself that I lost the pics of her in the Lab with a scope probe in her delicate hand, with it's solid Jade bracelet. Art, science, and beauty in perfect balance......No you guys just could not have stood it, and the thought of grown audio geeks in all corners of the planet with tears streaming down thier faces, and the riot that would surely follow, was too much for even for a hardened criminal like me to bear. There are some sights just not meant for mortals......

Fred

P.S. Besides, the level of excitement you all achieved looking at circuits was really starting to creep me out and drastic therapy seemed in order!!! And the naked capacitors incident...well I won't EVEN go there......

diyAudio Retiree
Joined 2002
I'm not so sure

I am real sure you deserve to sleep on the couch for that one. They are both lovely.

My niece and her red headed friend. The redhead is another of my "adopted" girls. I am scared to death of her as she has muscles from ice skating and could knock me down (and probably will one day) She would put me in the Sin Bin in real life given half an chance. She talks alot and her favorite phase is FRED BEHAVE!( and I do if I know what is good for me) She could turn this forum into an tea party for elderly women in about 24 hours. I live in fear that she will discover this place, see what I have posted, and come down and kick my butt about 3 city blocks. And don't doubt that she could do it. She also has a singing voice like an an angel and more common sense at age 15 than most will ever posess if they live to be 90. I have four nieces, all sisters, and all godesses with the hearts of lions. Not one of them has ever hesitated to tell me what she thinks, or ever will. The youngest ,shown here, used to kick me black and blue when she was three and now denies remembering it. I wonder though....

Attachments

• thegirls.jpg
    thegirls.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 289
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.