• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

YARRA Preamplifier Custom Case at Modushop

Hello, as at the moment I do not see group interest, I will have to machine the box myself. The thing is with measurements everything would be easier. Is there a Yarra box plan with measurements to be able to machine them?
The closest thing I have found is this:

Attachments

• YARRA PREAMPLIFIER_GX383.PDF
    524.5 KB · Views: 96
Hello, as at the moment I do not see group interest, I will have to machine the box myself. The thing is with measurements everything would be easier. Is there a Yarra box plan with measurements to be able to machine them?
The closest thing I have found is this:
You may be able to get the engineering drawings from member xrk971 or Gianluca. Not sure of the IP on the Yarra case. Either one would know. FWIW, when I built the original Yarra, I ordered 2 of the base enclosures (1NGX383) from Modushop. One was used for an amp project by xrk detailed in this thread here. I later modified the Yarra pre to include a Muse digital volume control detailed here. I wanted matching casing since the two are used together. I have a spare for a future project. I do my own layout of most project panels and send off to Front Panel Express. It's an added cost, but I like my projects to look as good as they perform. :) I had the original Yarra pre front panel lettered for my mods.

Hello,

X contacted me because he has a Yarra case from the first group buy and is not planning to use it. In the end she returns to Europe where she was created:)

Thanks redjr, if I had already noticed your box modifications and I really like them (y)

Thanks for the detail Gianluca!

Greetings

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
I’m glad to see that the chassis will be used by someone who really wanted it. As you know, sending stuff to EU valued under 150 Euros nowadays requires an act of congress given the new regulations in effect since July 2021. I had to use my Etsy shop to handle the logistics of the paperwork and forms and duties. It was too much for a normal person to handle. These regulations cannot possibly be good for small businesses.